Career with us
JOB VACANCY AVAILABLE
CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT
- Perform credit risk assessment on prospective clients.
- Evaluation of financial data, such as balance sheets and income statements in order to determine the credit worthiness of potential clients.
- Independently appraise and recommend the credit applications for higher management approval within the stipulated turnaround time.
- Conduct annual review on existing clients
- Provide accurate classification of potential problematic accounts by conducting credit search
- Assist head of department on legal matters, regulatory and compliance issues
- Provide operational support in other credit related matters
- Preparation of relevant reports
- Bachelor Degree or above, preferably in Business/Accountancy
- At least 1-2 years working experience in related field is required
- Knowledgeable in the tools of credit analysis and in-depth understanding of financial statements, risk analysis, ratios and key economic indicators and experience in security documentation
- Well organized, meticulous, able to handle multiple task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and good analytical skill; good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, willing to assume additional assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Candidate who interested please email to HR dept at email@example.com